Connemara Camping Park Terms and Conditions
We look forward to welcoming you to Connemara Camping Park and we hope you enjoy your
stay with us. Connemara Caravan and Camping Park is a family run park and we endeavour
to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. Please read the following Terms and Conditions
which form your booking agreement when you make a booking with us. When you make a
booking with us the following terms and conditions apply and you agree to be bound by them.
1. All bookings are made and received on-line on our website
www.connemaracamping.com by completing the reservation page with your specific
dates. You will receive an email confirming your booking.
2. An email enquiry via our contact page, by filling out the enquiry form on our website,
does not constitute a booking.
3. To make a booking you will need to provide your full contact details including a mobile
contact number which you can be reached on regarding any queries related to your
booking. Full payment is required at the time of booking by credit or debit card. Your
data is processed for payment purposes by a third party.
4. Your pitch will be allocated according to your pitch number at the time of booking.
1. You will need to contact us directly in writing if you wish to cancel your booking. You
can do this by emailing us at email@example.com. You can cancel your
booking up to 7 days prior to your arrival date. You will need to provide us with your
account name, IBAN and BIC to allow us to return your payment to you. There is a
minimum €15 administration fee to process your refund.
2. Cancellations within 7 days of your arrival date are not refundable and customers are
advised to have insurance cover in the event of cancellation. Refunds cannot be made
for early departures notified to us on arrival or during your stay.
Arrival and Departure times:
1. Check-in is from 2pm to 8pm. You will need to check-in at reception before you enter
the site and provide your check-in details including your car/van registration number.
Reception is open until 8pm. Entry to the park is not permitted until you check in.
2. If you are going to be arriving later than this time please text us on 00 353 87 1 253
254 to let us know as we will need to make an arrangement for you. Arriving after
8pm causes a disturbance to other guests and necessitates staff staying beyond their
scheduled working hours. A late arrival fee of €20 applies after 8pm. No arrivals are
accepted after 9.30pm.
3. All pitches must be vacated by 12 noon of the day of departure. If you are on-site
after 12pm please don’t be offended when you are asked to leave as we are preparing
for the arrival of guests that day. No refunds are given for early departure. If you
don’t arrive on the scheduled date of arrival on your booking or by midday of the
following day and no written notification has been received, we reserve the right to
re-let the pitch and your payment will be forfeited.
Extending your stay:
1. If you wish to extend your stay, please advise us at reception as soon as possible. We
will try to accommodate you and if we can you may have to locate to another pitch.
2. Only one vehicle is allowed per pitch. You are required to register your vehicle
registration number on arrival at the site at our reception and before you enter the
3. An extra vehicle charge of €10 per night applies. An extra vehicle will be asked to park
in a designated space which will not be near your pitch.
1. We do allow dogs on our site with the following conditions: Dogs must be on a lead
at all times and cleaned up after at all places in the park. We reserve the right to ask
you to leave without refund if your dog is off their lead or if you are not cleaning up
2. Any breed of dog currently listed in the Control of Dogs Regulations 1998 is not
allowed on the park. For clarity these dogs are the American Pit Bull Terrier, English
Bull Terrier, Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bull Mastiff, Doberman Pinscher, German
Shepard and every dog of the type commonly known as Ban Dog.
Campfires and BBQs:
1. Camp Fires and BBQs are not allowed – only BBQs which are high up off the ground
are permitted. A €100 fine is incurred for anyone who doesn’t adhere to this
regulation as campfires and ground BBQs burn the ground to an irreparable state and
landscaping repair is necessary.
1. It is the responsibility of each camper van and caravan owner to ensure that their
property is certified safe by a registered gas technician.
1. Quiet time is from 10pm and absolute quiet time is from 11pm onwards. If you are
not prepared to adhere to this you will be asked to leave the park without refund.
General Code of Conduct:
1. Management reserves the right to refuse entry and has the right to decline any visitor
to the park for any reason. Please act in a courteous and considerate manner towards
us our staff and our guests.
2. Anyone causing a disturbance to or behaving in a manner unacceptable to the
management will have to leave the park. This includes using threatening abusive or
insulting words or gestures towards members of staff or towards any residents of the
3. Children remain the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. It is
particularly important that you always know where your children are, and that you
provide adequate supervision for them at all times.
4. Children are to be supervised at all times and parents are required to be present and
supervising children who are using our games room facility. The Park does not provide
supervision for children. Children who are causing a disturbance and/or damaging
Park property will be asked to leave the Park.
5. Refuse and waste disposal facilities are available. You are required to dispose of your
waste in the appropriate manner provided.
1. The Park and all its facilities are used entirely at your own risk. All vehicles and their
contents and accessories are left on the Park at your own risk. Connemara Camping
Park shall not be liable for the loss, theft or damage of any property whilst they remain
on the Park nor for any injury accident or mishap to any person in the Park. Customers
must ensure that their property is secure and fully insured for any unforeseen
2. Any guest that causes damage or defacing of any property, building and/or equipment
of Connemara Camping Park faces immediate eviction and/or prosecution.
The above rules and regulations are necessary for the safety and comfort of our guests and
for the running of the Park in a manner that respects the environment, guests, staff and Park
property and facilities. By making a booking you agree and consent to all of the above terms
Connemara Caravan Park Management